Monday, August 7, 2017

Crawling in my Crawl

 


Uploader: LUZ RETURNS [AwfulLuz]

Well, things have changed since I last updated this description. I'm in a mildly better spot but things are still pretty messed up. I appreciate any help I can get.. you can read up on my situation and find my Patreon page through this post: http://awfulluz.tumblr.com/post/16187... . I can't edit the annotations, but the old post has a link to this new one.


CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL, THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

This was the background abomination in my Vinesauce Super Mario Bros X Contest 2015 entry


Original music Crawling by Linkin Park, I didn't invent Linkin Park don't sue me please

tags: music, remix, crawl, linkin park, chester bennington, crawling in my crawl
VIDID#132

No comments:
Write comments

Please be responsible with your words. We will seek legal action on you if you post anything illegal. Common sense would be a helpful indicator whether you should say something or not.

Want to be notified of new videos?
Subscribe to the Mailing List !