Friday, August 4, 2017

YTPMV - Super Nyanpasu 64

 


Uploader: Simone Tmm

This is my first YTPMV, I know it isnt' perfect, some notes and tunes aren't correct. I think next time I will do a better work. ^^ 

Questa è la mia prima ytpmv, ci ho messo tantissimo per farla! Un like è sempre ben accetto, come un commento, un consiglio o una critica costruttiva. ^^


Song: Super Mario 64 Theme
Suorce: Non Non Biyori

EDIT (24/12/2016): OMG my first ytpmv reached 10k views, this is awesome!! Thank you so much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
EDIT (12/05/2017): 20k? dafuq? thank you all, i didn't expected this lol

tags: nyanpasu, remix, music, anime, japan, touhou, game, 64, ytpmv
VIDID#41

No comments:
Write comments

Please be responsible with your words. We will seek legal action on you if you post anything illegal. Common sense would be a helpful indicator whether you should say something or not.

Want to be notified of new videos?
Subscribe to the Mailing List !