Monday, August 7, 2017

Mr.President Tries to Save the World with Dank Music

 


Uploader: eilo

-NOT DEAD-
So I'm back I guess, but I still don't have the mic I really wanted. It's been a year, hopefully my parents will finally let me have one this Christmas. Now I have to bust my ass for good grades in order for that to happen. So in the mean time, I'll be practicing my editing skills through shitposts basically. I'll try to upload on a weekly basis once I get my mic and motion capture card. Also getting new twitter because the one I have is taken over by Crowdfire. Those wankers.

tags: music, remix, mr.president, president, movie, cartoon, alien, 420, reposted
VIDID#127

No comments:
Write comments

Please be responsible with your words. We will seek legal action on you if you post anything illegal. Common sense would be a helpful indicator whether you should say something or not.

Want to be notified of new videos?
Subscribe to the Mailing List !